I had a formal presentation on thurs... And I mean Really formal.. Had to dress up and such.. With My shiny shoes..
Was feeling jittery right b4 the start of it.. However, once I got started I did pretty well. Good in fact... I base this Self-egoistic comment on calvin's and jenny's comments..
Once again.. I feel that Mrs Ch'ng did'nt give me any real food for thought about the presentation. So I was kinda left clutching at straws and my friends simple "Good" comments.. At least its over.. Can concentrate on finishing Homework at last.. severely behind time..
The curious stares of onlookers briefly describes thursday.
Friday was alright. I got back econs test and DAMN!
Post my results here cuz I can refer to it in the future..
- Comm Skills 40/50
- Business Accounting 45/50
- Organisational Behaviour 24/30
- Computer Systems & Applications 41.5/50
- Macroeconomics 78/100
Thus, basically got all As except the LAST!! Boohoo..
I kinda like going to school now. Oh .. and I overslept and missed OB lecture..
Lastly, I cannot contemplate spending Today, Saturday at home doing homework.. But no choice lo.. Oh well, Prob post pics of formal later.. Until then
Cheers.