Bloggies..
22 July 2006
In a week i've saw about half a dozen blogs spring up.. Great!
Not that I'm in any position to comment on them. But 2 weeks is long in "blog-time" so I'll guess I would comment on the new blogs..

Foremost, Kenny's blog.. It's cool man... Black and white template.. Very stimulating descriptions of himself. Hehe... Also, with the added philosophies of the day.. And wassup with "Never Coming Home?" Haha.. Very good.. Looks better then mine lo..
Chey..

Next is Gerald's blog..
The template.. Is like.. I have no idea how to get in.. The pop up text box, the shaky frame after accessing his blog is rather cold.. But so is Gerald eh.. NO idea how to see his posts.. But bet it'll improve soon..

XueWen!
His is largely unfinished.. But so is a lot of new blogs..
There is a funky guitar template.. I think he told me once he wanted to learn electric gic.
Not bad lahz.

Phoebe!
SHE claims that her template is nice.. Its ok la..
The words are minute, small.. But SHE claims it's big enuf.. Oh well..
The posts are damn long tho.. Great pleasure reading..

Adelyn.
NOt bad at all.. Obvious she loves melbourne.. Hahaha..
Get Faathima to make one oso!!
The template was changed.. The previous one wasen't THAT childish la..
It is decent.

I did this out of boredom.. Hopefully, this post reduces your boredom.

*quote *Grace: I hope you have a good day even if I don't. *unquote*

Cheers.
~R.Ho, 4:13 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives