Cafe Cartel.
20 July 2006
YEA!
Today was good.
Firstly, no fighting today. I apologised so let us put aside our differences and start anew..
haha.. Then, there was a sudden decision to pon tutorial tomorrow.. At first I declined, My conscience. But then arz.. My temptation overcame my rationale.. (Sound Familier Eh?)
Anyway.. Going out tmr.. Bound to be interesting. Imagine Miss Wong's face when half the class is missing..
I feel sorry for her.. But hey.. If you don't smile..

Then in the evening.. After gerald, valencia and calvin had been so kind to wait with me.. I meet Phoebs.. For her birthday treat! Went to Cafe Cartel. Ain't half bad. Set me back a cool $35.00.
Then For the FIRST time. Went to take neoprints.. IN that PINK shop. Bleh.. haha..
Pics turned out not bad.. for me at least.. hehe.. Posted helf of it already.. Today was great mann..
Phoebs FINALLY found time to go out with me.. Haha..

Cheers.
~R.Ho, 11:10 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives