Enlightened.
18 July 2006
Now, I just read or finished my devotion..
I found a phrase especially meaningful.. That I read It 3 times.. It's from Deut 30.
Reciting from memory.. goes smt along the lines of..
" What I am asking you is not difficult to accomplish of difficult to attain. You do not need to go to the heavens and find it. Nor across the sea. Just Follow this commandment. Love your Lord Jesus Christ and follow his ways, his works.. ... .. .. For there is a choice of peace and prosperity over death and destruction"
Something like that..

Not difficult to accomplish.. Maybe so.. But for me.. In this day and age.. Its getting harder..

Cheers.
~R.Ho, 6:31 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives