The title should be Espacio, Espacia means naught. Firstly, where i reach into my eye and pull out the offending thought. My life is boring, that's for sure. Routine,methodical,periodic are words to describe it. However, the Story of my life can be a totally different prospect. I love Winning Eleven 10. Camoranasi can actually dribble past Mertesacker.
Secondly, Bofffinhead Tactics. With the creation of this Blog. I've received suggestions on how to improve it. One said I should not write about my life in here.. It would be boring.. Thinking about it, It will be difficult. Clever wordplay may seem stupid to some. "Act smart" anyone? However, it still requires brain juice. Which I cannot produce on a regular basis.
Lastly, The ball and its vertices. There's gonna be a captainball's tournament or something of that sort coming up. No news have been given, nothing of value announced. I'm looking forward to it. This a good chance of bonding friendships. I like the hotdog bun without tissue briefly describes today, Tuesday Catch the ball.