Finally, all relevant updating is completed..
Phew.. With all important matters at hand. I've decided to leave them nestling at the back at my mind.. World Cup final is coming... Although I am an Avid fan.. I'm surprised at even myself.. I hardly watched 5 world cup matches.. Not gng to miss this one tho..
Currently listening to Jamie Cullum.. Nice sia.. ESP the "c" progression to "d".. WOW.. oR was that Elton John?
Oh well.. Late now..
Yawn..
Today's prac was fun.. Anyhow bang.. But fun nonetheless.. The P&W ok onli la... Brass, Pan Flute, Tape Strings? Sian..
Soccer was mindblowing mann. Neutrals would have Hit the wall, Left a mark and came and join us.. Skills Galore!
There's school again tmr..
CSA has got to have the most boring lecturers EVER!.
At least got my blog up..
And Eugene was a great help.. Thx Dude! And Calvin Practically helped me in everything else..
Lastly, I need coffee.
Cheers.