Gratification.
13 July 2006
I've learnt today that misunderstanding can cause postcards. Hehe.
I've got into table tennis.. I suck at it tho.. I've got mixed feelings bout it.. Firstly, I've got a much needed cca.. Secondly, I'm missing wednesdays nights.. At least made some new china frens ppl... Wad the heck did they say anyway? Anyway, the girl's name is jiang xue or smt the guy is huang ?? Anyway had to give my name as weiquan.. bleh.. Friendly peps.
Also, there was captain's ball today.. We WON! umm yea.. I played! Comments were mostly decent.. anyway comments from a certain someone was at first, irritating den maddening and lastly infruriating. From the dressing room to the class.. Thanks a lot PAL.
Hey. Maybe I'll get a postcard?
Cheers.
~R.Ho, 11:12 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives