Now the good points of the band.
I love playing in the band. They helped me a lot in all the practices. Their undying ability to help me figure out chords while I kick a ball at the side.
Clem also always gives me music-based advice.. As subtly as possible cuz he knows I hate correction. Jap is a great friend. JR is kinda the leader of the band.. Always helps setting up the speakers and such. And packing up.. I know how to set up my keyboard.. He knows everything.. Zj also is a great person.. Always kinda happy and rocks on the drums..
Besides, I ain't the new kid on the band anymore.. Phil coming in, Philip learning, Nic learning all to replace the 3.. Hell.. before I know it I'm gonna be the senior one.. Can't wait.. Hope to accomadate all of them. I know how it feels..
Also, I saw this cool video and Disney and youtube.. I'm kinda figuring out how to post it here.. Plz see it.. Really cool. From High School Musical btw..
There's school today.. Duh..
And i haven't done accounting.. Damn..
Cheers.