Wow.. I haven't blogged for 3 days.. No more blogger addict, Gerald..
Well.. Got lots of things to write about.. Starting from Friday..
I rmb Friday that during the 3 hr break I did project after Project. Boy..
Nuff of that.. Then, of course, The highlight of my day.. The Captain's Ball Match..
I was not starting.. I was simply yelling nonsensical comments.. ha... Class was superb again.. I got on the second half and played like CRAP! I was subbed out bout 2 mins later.. Good choice I must say.. Hahaha. Benitez-esqe.
I however, went to be the catcher.. I guess I found my niche there.. Did pretty good.. It was boring nonetheless.. And I promptly went back to yelling comments.. Blah..
I went back home feeling horrible tho.. HOW COULD I PLAY LIKE THAT? I recall rambling about it to calvin.. haha.. Fortunately he consoled me considerably.. Somewhat.
Sat was eventful and exhausting..
Early morning I had to get up and go to school.. That after Playing WE10 till 1+..
WAs feeling tired.. Really tired.. Anyway.. When the games started... Well.. I'll talk about the game in another post..
After Captain's Ball. I rushed home and went to meet.. Tung, Fadil and Joses.. Whew.. My life Should be this eventful everyday.. We wanted to catch Pirates.. However, Apparently due to me being late we could'nt.. And superman knocked Pirates away.. Superman was pretty good. I guess..
I woke up bloody early on Sun.. Churching..
The damn speaker was spoilt and I could'nt hear a thing.. The drum's bass was reluctant to sound and in short.. It was bloody spoilt too.
Bleh.
Sorry People.. This is the boring part..
I then went to clementi with Jap to look at stuff. Then. Rushing to cityhall. To meet with the moshenren Peeps. Then going hme and meeting sherman.. Completely Coincidentaly..
Popped to his place to get even more stuff. And has really exhausted when hme finally came.. Probably why I didn't blog yst..
All this ramblings are probably making everybody dead bored.. Including me.. But Hey.. Espacio Personal..
Cheers.