WoaH! Today I 've been hounded to write a super long, Singlish-based post.
Later la. Later still must go tabletennis.
IN short, today people got what they deserved. A bloody scolding. Maybe a punch will knock some sense in.. "people"
I'm sure Calvin's and Valencia's blog will be mighty interesting to read today.. hehe.. My story true hor.. I simply used idioms and cliches. Haiz.. The morning was bittersweet with a tinge of terracotta... I really hope our future meetings will have less tension..
Eh.. I'm sick of beating round the bush.. Raymond! You attitude problem ar! Walao. Change it man.. or else yur poly life would be like " #$*&!$)*&$)!!@*%&#!!%****#!%#@!^#(".
At least try to retify the prob la.. Or say sorry.. IS is THAT hard dude? Sorry. Hey! Sorry. Blahblahblah Sorry..
I hope there will be nothing recurring. And another one la.. Plz don't just sit there and talk.. Then come out with a whole tirade of nonsense in pathetic hope that your apparent clever wordplay will be able to whinge your way out of the situation which you created for yourself.. Hello? We're not stupid.. Contrary to Your jaundiced view. Bleh..
At least I've learnt something. That people believe eye-power can break walls, postcards are still "in", Chu is Vinegar not pepper and lime crackers stink.
Now with that done.
I've calmed down. Somewhat. Relax man! Esp Valen. Cool, chill, settle down. I'll try to help you in your attempt to do Comm Skills.
Damn, Stilll very short leh.. Gerald ask me write Long.
Erm..
Ok..
I'm thinking of Azhari now.. Haha.. He was my colleague for a very short time.. BUT my best one.. IN produciton control.
He was good man.. He helped me a lot.. Despite his obvious gangsterism.. Like spitting in another's boss face, smoking.. Haha.. Whu careS? I kinda hoped he went to Smack Kala before he quit.. Maybe he did.. Muhahaa.. Very bad la.. But Kala deserves it..
Well, I realised that my Chinese Is way below atrocious. Cal, ken and Ger damn good lo. Cheater.. All "A" one.. Model student. ONLY chinese though..
Today was gossip day. Xuewen says scientists proved that gossip is healthy..
CoOl..
Cheers.