I'm still thinking about captain's ball.. SO FUN!
But I let in a stupid goal.. lol.. I was walking about.. Oh well.. WE won.. Sod off.
I once wrote a story. During work. It was bloody complicated with all sorts of stupid, difficult, longish words which ache my head now.
I'm surprised that I was able to write it. So proud of myself.. haha.. Ego there..
CAT-esq. I think on the occasion our class is mean. On other occasions I think they're a group of unbalanced, bumbling,nutty,barmy bunch of morons who stick together thru thick and thin. AND whu yell 1B21 at a captain's ball match. AND do the wave on the substitutes bench. AND scream ,shout, yell at one dumb game. I love them.
I currently have 3 projects due. Comm skills, Econs and OB. Each grp is different and thats good.. I guess. Econs Is fine. Cal, Ken, Ger is alright.. Good ppl there.. OB is fine.. Jen, Chee H, Sam, and SooK. Alright i guess. But i wish that all talk and no do would be eradicated, Or No talk and all do.
Comm skills is just ok. as in o-k. Val, Jen, Sook,Sam,Ray.2 are good ppl.. There do their work.. Appreciate them. But..
Anyway, I was dead tired today after playing.. Must be terribly unfit.. And I'm watching high school musical again.. Haha.. love it.. And i think the pianist is really cute.
Cheers.