Nobody's Updating.
27 July 2006
Blog-O-Fever has thus ended. As quickly as it hit everybody.
Nobody's bloody updating. NOT that I'm complaining or whatever. It's just that I'm feeling under the weather today and reading new posts is WAYY more fun then writing one.
Why? Firstly I have to use my terribly overworked brain. Second, I need to find something interesting to write.
Although I apparantly excel at that.

Well, no use moping over that. While it's not totally untrue, I hate complaining about tiredness and stuff. Nothing a good shower can't dispel.
So now I think everybody's in a sour mood, mainly cuz I'm in one..
So I'll try to make this a happy happy post with butterflies at it seams and flowers dangling round its corners..
Hey. I like butter-flies and flowers.
Woohoo!


Today was OB presentation day. It was cool man. Calvin and Kenny shook of their sickness and tiredness respectively and produced a scantalising display of acting skill, savor and talent. Hehe.. And I guess Gerald was pretty cute with his "crying-glasses". Judging from the rapturous applause. My group did ok.. Just a fine, decent OK.
And I hope my character doesn't appear in real life.. Would'nt do fine with a gun in your face for saying "Relax la".
Everybody else was fine and dandy. Until Comm Skills.
For what I mean? Imagine a whole bunch of cheerful classmates walking in the class. about 1.5 hours later. Come out with eyes half-closed and almost to dreamland.
I respect Mrs Ch'ng a lot. With her cool glasses. So can't complain. Again.

During lunch we had fun. I learnt that 2 of my better friends had 3 siblings. Wow. That's kinda uncommon. And also Valencia had a very un-eventful secondary school life and home life. IN terms of quarrels and fights. Not so respectively.

Also, to say that "sorry" to Phoebs. That I ignored you in church. So i kinda broke my promise to you. This is a dumb excuse but I had a lot on my mind.
You are a important part in my life.. How you make things so easy for me to talk to you.
Can't wait to go out again. Despite your VERY busy lifestyle. Poor you.

Now, back to school. Outing tomorrow? That prospect dosen't seem very enticing to me at this present moment. I'm short of dough people..
But that's never been a problem for me so I guess my mood is the main factor.

But nuff' of that. Tis' supposed to be happy!
The good news is. Calvin is no longer sick, Kenny is resolving to be bubbly and OB is over.

Hope my post has tingled your blogging sense and you will post one too.
Hope. NO pressure though.
And tag. It's like a revival pill for me.

I still can't see the butter-flies and the flowers are just bluddy morning-glorys, a bunch of weeds.

Hah.

Cheers.
~R.Ho, 10:40 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives