Normal.
11 July 2006
Today was fine. Tuesday.
Econs was a little complicated. Acc was umm..
Anyway, I was thinking of posting the songs I play each week..
Kinda like a journal. To show all the songs and what I think of them? Kinda Like So Shoot Me.
This's weeks songs are gonna to be really fun..
However, I'm looking forward to when the 3 go off to army.. I feel very intimidated by them..
I feel that I can't perform to my best. That's painful mann..
Music is for the soul.. And I can't express it.
Clem and Jap are so much better then me. The original band members.. This has always been an issue with me since I joined the band. Clem, Jap, JR, Zj. The perfect combination. The originals. I feel like an extra, a backup. A lousy lousy player that has to be put in cuz half the band is leaving soon. Haiz.. Although I feel proud to be in the band. I haven't even played upstairs yet in some produciton or what sort. I always feel good when great music is played with me in it.. Half the time I have little idea what key they're jamming in. Clem's keyboard skills are superb man. He can go up and down like in a blink of an eye. Thankfully he's my bro so it's much better.. He taught me anyhow.. Jap oso is damn good la. He can make banging sound so GOOD. I hate being corrected. TOO NOISY! walao.. JR is great guitar player lo.. Comparatively I'm not so sure. ZJ is an awesome drummer.. Mann..
I feel that my.. bleh... band is the best in church lo.. The rest sound amatuerish compared to ours. WHEN I'm NOT PLAYING. There can be no 3 keyboards Jap Rocks at 1 Clem rocks at syn..
Togo drums anybody?
~R.Ho, 11:39 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives