This post is dedicated to someone who has a penchant for latin titles.
When you feel like exploding and yelling at everyone around you,
When you're feeling down in your dumps and nobody gives a bloody damn.
When you feel that everyone misunderstands or don't understand you,
or
Maybe you just feel plain bad and horrible.
Know that God is with you. Despite your questions I'm sure you know He will never forsake you.
If you need human support, Know That I am always here for you.
Even if I don't know what the problem is. But I know you feel horrible, and when you feel horrible I feel horrible.Hey, I know that simply saying relax don't help no more.
Your life ain't the easiest yet you still have the time for love, care and concern.
So whenever when times are bad, do come to me. Maybe I can't offer you what you need but I'll certainly try my best.
So, Phoebe. Take care and God bless.
Cheers, Reuben.