Sorry!!!!
22 July 2006
Hey.. I'm here to rectify a terrible misunderstanding..
Jenny.. I think my post may have seemed that your hair was weird or not nice or something. NO! NO!! NO!!!

Here's the phrase.
"Then we saw Jenny, Samantha and Michelle Koh. Jenny did smt to her hair.. Nice. Don't know what though. Xuewen said something horribly hilarious.. HAHA.. Fitting man.

After the " Don't know what though" phrase is "Xuewen said something horribly hilarious.. HAHA.. Fitting man."
THAT PHRASE IS completely different. I meant something completely different. Nothing concerning you at all. What Xuewen said was actually about a passer-by. I simply put it there because it came into my head the moment I was writing that line.
I will never insult you or do anything to anger you or any of my friends for that matter cuz I really do respect you greatly as a friend. Please know I have nothing against you whatsoever. Please know I'm not insulting you or your hair.

I really thought your hair was great.. Hence the word "nice".

Again, I'm terribly sorry for my post. Will attempt to be much clearer next time. I certainly hope you read this and know what's going on.

SORRY!!
~R.Ho, 1:50 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives