Stars Studding.
18 July 2006
I saw Jackie Chan!! Although yet to be confirmed I'm pretty sure It's him..
And he was like right in front of me..
OK.. So you'll stop contradicting my claims.
I was stting down at Changi Airport T2 Arrival hall.. Reading newpaper. Den suddenly I heard a loud stream of Cantonese.. Or wadever Hong Kong people speak.. Behind me..
Intrigued, I turned and saw A group of People. One caught my eye.. Was dressed in a white suit.. Very outstanding.. Looked very good.. Had cool Sunglasses.. There was a couple of well dressed ppl with him. But All white is pretty hard to miss.. It was Mr Chan! Ok.. There was no press or paparazzi but hell.. It looked like him.. He left pretty quickly too
However, I could'nt base these statements on facial value.. So after a quick greeting by Mr.Chan to his lucky host.. I followed him outside..
Pratically confirming my hopes I saw his group get into 2 SUVs and him get into a Swanky Sports Car.. I mean.. Really grand.. Like that car's costs more then my house..
Like super grand. Like 1 Million bucks for that baby would be an understatement..

Feeling faint.. I watched that car speed off.

Nah.. Not that kua zhang la.. But i strongly believe I saw one of my Favourite actor of all time..

Cheers.
~R.Ho, 9:53 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives