Sunday was fun with a tasty surprise at the end.
First of all, I love playing in the band. And that interlude when I played the drums was awesome! Drums Rule! After keyboard, of course..
I've grown to love the clash of the cymbals..
Oh and I had to become a vocalist that day. I sing pretty good(I hope).. So we all had to sing.. Great fun.. WE sing better then any real vocalists actually. No offence there.
Next, there's gonna be a funfair thing on national day.. What I cannot fanthom is why Auntie Leng Suan aka Creative Maestro Put me in charge of a stall with Phil!
Almost every stall has a 25+ Working adult in charge of setting up the stall, making the poster for the stall, giving out prizes and attracting the kids. But MY stall I'm in charge?? Phil is like only 16 and we're supposed to do all that?
NO help anybody? They must have great faith in me.. Great faith that I hope won't be unfounded. I cannot figure out the perplexity of this conundrum. But hey!
I'm gonna do my darn best and Be the best damn stall around!
I hope.
Cheers.