Sorry to people who feel left out.
But this fun outing was largely impromptu..
NO matter.. There's always a next time.
First things first. Gerald! This may not the first you see this FACT but we kinda "sabo-ed" you. I think you suspected but you ate the creature anyway.
Now, after being the last to post bout seoul, I feel obligated to write A good on.
Which is difficult considering the length of Kenny's.. His is damn interesting.
To cut a long journey short. We went to Seoul Gardens.
It was empty. As in literally no customers.
After ordering. It was $133.
Wow.
Personally, I hate barbecues. Cause I'm scared of the damn hot stuff, fire.
I had a problem lighting bunsen burners too.. And am at the butt of jokes of HongWei.
NO matter. I had numerous chefs. From Calvin offering and peeling me prawns to Valencia cooking the beef. Hehe..
I did cook though. I'm not as pansy as that.
Games entered the spotlight after eating became a chore.
The game had little meaning, and the gross factor is wayy up there.
But, hell. It was fun.
We created, or rather me and Kenny created little minuature octopuses. Which you can place at your mantlepiece at home.
We created herbal "Ling Yong" pau.
We spiked everybody's sushi with wasabi.
Gerald made chilli-garlic on a leaf a-la-carte.
And we chose numbers.
I learnt that Kenny is very concerned about the octopuses's family tree,
I also found out the whole tree tastes like Charsiew.
I also have a vivid rememberance of the taste of the pau.
It was like "
A soft substance in your mouth, Hey ! Its salty. Must be the soup, Nah it's turning sweet, That's the ling yong. Hey.. Salty again, sweet, salty, sweet. Yuck! Lets swallow it! Oh crap . It's too big. Why don't bite it. There's nothing to bite! Help! Mushy! Dribbling down my gullet!"
Thats the general idea.
Everybody got hit. We ensured it. Including Gerald.
Valencia had big difficulties.. Hehheh. Kenny was on a roll la. His description of the way the octopus goes down your throat made me wanna gag.. Let alone poor Valencia.
It was dead fun.
Next, Apparently I made many hints to take photos. Hints THAT subtle that Gerald can detect them immediately, While even I didn't know I made them.
Who cares? We all like photos. So we took 60+.
All credit to Kenny again for asking everybody to help us take photos.
I saw the merlion. Calvin turned patriotic and started singing national songs.
I saw the skyline of Singapore. Calvin started blasting out Chinese National Songs.
Germaine called. I'm regretting the chance to chat with her.
No matter. Next time.
There's always a next time.
For another outing.
Cheers.