I'm feeling REALLY lazy to blog.
First that certain events are too difficult to describe via words.
Cuz it was too bloody fun.
The day started with the same old, same old OB lecture.
When will another fire drill happen? NO words can describe it too.
Cuz it was too bloody boring.
Next, my house was rampaged by the teletubbies. Albeit without the small one.
I thus learnt something. Never do a project in a room with a ps2.
But hell it was fun.. First, teaming up to beat some unknowst competition in WE10, Fifa street and den beating the crap out of somebody in some wrestling game.
I love the dudes.
After econs, there was discussion on where to do what and who to go where and what to do next and will we go how?
What is Chomp Chomp anyway?
Well, I was heading home after negotiations broke down. Before Kenny msg-ed me and the fun started.
I feel a intruging binge of pure hurt coursing through my veins which flows unlike conversely with the blood of my father.
Nothing about me.
But it sounds famililar to Kenny eh?
And the fun started.
Cheers.