Thanks.
25 July 2006
I was playing the song "Give Thanks". AND singing it as well due to SongLi's monotonic voice, Mum's very green knowledge of beats and Gail's off pitch voice.. All one-off things so Sorry.

And thus it dawned on me how many things I should be grateful for especially my family but take for granted.. We all should stop and smell the roses once in a while and this is my time.

  1. My family
Now, For that many things I can give thanks for Is all credit the Lord Jesus Christ.
There are still a truckload of things to say but My family is most important to me of all.

For in everything we do and have, Give Thanks.

C
heers.
~R.Ho, 8:43 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives