Whew! What a day..
I love this time of mine. B4 i go to CCA.
Gives me just enuf time to blog and rethink the day's marvellous events..
NOT so today.. Today's day has a kooky deadening effect on me..
And apparently everyone else.
Yo.. Kenny bro.. take some rest man.. Stop playing that "omniyusha" thing..
And Calvin.. Get well soon man.. Miss you already..
And Michelle Chiang look like she was half dead during tutorial..
Valencia and Gerald no need say la.. They still today happy happy.. And attempting to liven Kenny up.. Normally it's the other way round.. But it's good to see a change..
I, We have OB presentation tmr.. I'm playing the security guard.. hehe.. At least I only have 4 lines or smt...
Ain't all bad.
Also, today something out of the ordinary happenened. Like I was walking home and this P4 girl and her friends was like pouring dirt/soil into a tree branch and asked me " Do you want some Garden Soil?" ??
I turned.. Looked into her eyes.. and saw that she meant it. . Hehe..
Today everybody's tired. Including me. And I still have CCA.. Boo.
There was only a trifle of events today. I've tried livening it up.. But this is Wu yao ke jiu..
hey..Chinese leh..
Anyway. I'm going to see Xuewen's dog later.. Literal dog.
And I hoped I provided you with entertainment.. No matter how little.
Also.. Since Kenny is probably too tired to blog today..
The philosophy of the day is "
For in everything we do give thanks and in whatever circumstance and event, For He is with you" Something I vaguely remember from the Bible. So even if you're not a Christian just remember that there is someone looking out and taking care of you.
Cheers.