Thrust!
10 July 2006
The world cup is on everybody's lips.. In truth It's getting boring..
Won't bother writing much bout the final as most probably heard bout it from family, newspapers, soccer friends, non-soccer friends, teachers, that roadsweeper you say good morning to, the security guard you ignore and blah blah..
IN short, Italy won, Zidane likes heading and Materazzi has ugly tattoos..

I like blogging.. I didn't know it was this much enticing.. And different people are seeing a new and different me..
However, first things first.. Like to give credit to Calvin for his help, Eugene for his Comments.. Calvin's and Valencia's blog for inspiration.. Thanks people..

Secondly, Those Gaping, cavernous holes beside the posts.
I
t's kinda empty.. As in ugly..
Nah.. not really..
Some buffon's comments are insignificant and should be ignored..
Ha!

Thirdly, this italic font is grating on my nerves.. I can't get rid of it
Otherwise, Month of Sundays.
- Only time would tell the lifespan of r.ho..
Time is important. Nostalgia is eternity.
Cheers.
~R.Ho, 10:40 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives