To quash certain comments. I concur now that a use of a dictionary and/or a thesaurus is out of the question for me. At least so far.
Now,
I Hate Chinese SongsIt is interesting to note the Vast amout of friends who switch lingo when they talk to me..
A whole tirade of Chinese nonsensical nonsense would be switched to a accuented tone of English.
CoOl.. Thanks you guys..
However, I can speak Chinese , contrary to popular belief.
Next,
My words may mean nothing but..The ability to name Cosmo, Wanda, Jimmy N., Bolbi S., Billy, Mandy, Grim, Patrick and Plankton in 3 seconds can feel weird.. Even to me..
I love cartoons, they bring me to a section of my life kept under lock and key aptly named. "Stereotype of society, friends and family".
I May not be the only one. But my environment makes me feel bad.. But hey! It's my secret haven.
Omega Finale,
I Love My Family " La Familglia Ho"
Corleone should be right though.
My Godfather quest is still uncompleted. In reality, A family experience is never complete. I feel considerable less sympathy for orphans. The fact that I have an Perfect family probably is the cause. My family's name, short and to the point, is an heirloom, priceless in value yet mistreated often. Ho. Since at a tender age I have been proud of It. My name. What my face is known by.
Me.
Cheers.