The ups and ups of the day.
22 July 2006
Wow! Today's day was fab man.
First things first. We all Skipped tutorial. *quote*"calvin": Do I feel bad when I skip tutorial? The answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT!*unquote* Hehe.. SAME.

A total group of 8 ppl went out together. Me, Xuewen, Calvin, Gerald, Kenny, Valencia, Jayne and Michelle Chiang. All these wanton, wilful people. But hey! First time lo... Bet won't happen again.
This "great escapade" was planned from the beginning. Imagine we 8 sitting down at a rectangle table, discussing this act in hushed whispers and frequent laughter. The dim light above us swings lazily while we agree to violate the RULES.

Hehe.. Wad nonsense is that? NO big deal la.. I tend to be overly exhorbitant. Like I make normal rice into Pineapple Rice.. Right Gerald?

Anyway, To start the day off. Xuewen was late in meeting me.. Woohoo! He can't complain of my lateness liao.. U owe me ONE!
I met kenny and jayne at the mrt. To MY surprise the superbly-fit Xuewen caught up at the platform.. Hahahaha.. He've must have ran...
We were supposed to meet Calvin at simei.. He saw us and ran towards us. Although not-so-fit. He caught up.

Wow. This is very detailed. But relax! Phoebe say my post very short.. Must make longer.
Later, we supposed to meet Valencia and Mei Ying at Bedok MRT. Apparently, Mei Ying's conscience is super strong and she went econs. Good For You! Valencia was late..
She didn't know how to get from the interchange to the MRT. Hahaha.. Never mind.. This ain't her turf.

Then to City Hall. Michelle Chiang and Gerald met us there. Headed to Marche. Us rebels headed in and some ordered alcohol. Haha. Xuewen could'nt cause he was deemed too young.. Ha! But. He had the last laugh.. The drink was wayy more expensive.

Bowling was next. I sucked and I don't want to talk about it.. Humpph!

Pool was daylight robbery. But nonetheless fun.
Arcade was childish. But hell FUN!
The "Wads-that-name" game is really fun.. Haha.
And I won Kenny in pool! I found one new rule la kenny. They say white ball go in never mind.. Hahha..


Subsequently, We went for walkabouts posing as tourists. Taking Photos and stuff. A whole LOT of photos. Thanks Valencia and Calvin for the Photos!

Ensuing that, Valencia and Gerald left. For various reasons.
Hey. This is fun.

Anyway. Went to starbucks cause we were all damn tired and needed some coffee.
Went to heeren next. AND the jazz music I heard RockS! Frank Sinatra is KING! I had to go back to the rock section though. Bleh. Excel at making me cringe.

Then we saw Jenny, Samantha and Michelle Koh. Jenny did smt to her hair.. Nice. Don't know what though. Xuewen said something horribly hilarious.. HAHA.. Fitting man.

Then I went home.

Oh.. And now a lot of blogs are springing up.. Most notably, Xuewen, Gerald, Kenny, Adelyn. Congrats people. Welcome to the club..

Cool.. This is like so long..
Thanks everybody for today! Photos coming up.. Another long and tedious process.
Till then..

Cheers
~R.Ho, 12:44 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives