Whew.
22 July 2006
Whew.. I really had to heave a sigh of relief.
It was a real moment of anguish for me..
Anyway, the problem was that I thot Jenny felt insulted cuz of my earlier post..
After waiting a terrifying 12 hrs.. I learnt from her herself that there was no malice in the tag whatsoever..
Whew.. I thot this would affect our friendship..
But everybody's happy now.. Yea!
I feel really lucky to have her as a fren and Grp member.. Haha..
We should all work together properly next time ar?
She also apologised for her format of her tag that made it sound angry.. Thanks!
What more can a guy ask from a friend?

Cheers.
~R.Ho, 2:48 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives