This is my Life.
WiTH the occasion relapse of fun.
I had a test today. Comm skills.
Judging from numerous wretched comments.
I thank God I finished with time to spare.
If you didn't finish. bully fer yer. I'm in a crummy mood.
But I do feel fer yer. Somewhere between good mood mode.
I went to view a fireworks display on Tuesday.
Even I was largely entralled during thus.
I see little point to return on Fri. Maybe I'm just lazy. Or those god-awful crowds make me feel a tad vexed.
I resent crowds.
And I was wondering when waiting for de MRT.
Why can't Singaporeans be more polite?
I always try to be polite. I stopped on the way to school to see if an old lady needed help carrying stuff to her hse today. She didn't.
If Japanese can wait so patiently in line despite the personification of packed in Shinjiku.
I see NO reason whatsoever for Singaporeans to barge their way into MRTs BEFORE letting others alight. As in the case for lifts.
Even poly students wait for people to alight in the library.
Do they do it outside?
Does outside mean free-reined?
Why adults have that blatant disapproval to be polite?
Even the oldies are no execption.
DO you old people have a right to squeeze through juz becuz you're old?
Does it give an excuse to be so damned impolite?
Of course. WE all have our reasons.
Plenty, where we Singaporeans apparently excel at.
I went to Geylang after the fireworks.
I was like a damn zombie.
I seriously cannot see the point of going there again.
So there is good food. And umm...
That's bout it.
While at the age of 17 I cannot comment much on the state of that place. I could and face something undesirable.
I never seen food as a driving point for anything, unless I'm starving.
Coffeeshop's below par food is enough for me.
And also. There was the unknowned-intentioned girl yanking my arm for a massage.
Exams are rushing round to meet me. Must be cuz of their never ending training.
I want to beat everybody in terms of results. NOte that this is just motivation. NOthing aginst your intellect.
My accounting is like crap. AND despite sherman's insistence on teaching me. There are somethings you haven't even learnt before.
My econs ain't better.
My OB is pretty decent.
My Comm skills is over.
AND
My CSA is like unknown.
Whatever the situation. It's time to mug.
I've always admired people who can study.
And I've always hated people who looked down in me who cannot study.
My secondary school life was one of peaks and troughs.
My first two years was'nt the best.
True. I was'nt the best either. But the attitude of certain classmates infuriated me.
I was made vice-chairperson In Sec 1.
I then failed my mid-yrs. I thot it was because I did'nt come for D&T and Art exam.
It was'nt to be. Despite what I think, previously. I had a trying time switching to secondary school mode. I always did well in primary without the need of flippin a book. This bad habit has carried on till now.
I made it to Sec 2. I think I was second-last in class.
I cannot fanthom my inability to notice my downhill slide.
My teacher put me and another malay guy in a corner of the class. The deliquents - in between girls and far from the guys.
I hated it. The girls beside me were arrogant, in their warped reality. Refusing me help and what not. Hence, in my inexperienced mind. I hated the teacher too.
HehHeh.
Life was'nt dat bad actually. But just the girls.
I hate people who smoke. My sec 3 life was as such.
Esp after soccer training.
A group of 10 would dissapate leaving me.
All go and "stng". Bastards.
I got into the last - worst class of Sec 3.
Where all the deliquents basically were.
We were issued a sub-par form teacher. He was pretty good actually. But new.
I loved that class. Despite counts of theft, fights, vandalism.. Haha..
They were'nt all bad. My best friends emerged from that scrapheap.
I was one of the better students. Hence, people came to me for help.
Even girls came to me about BGR-related problems.
Hehe.. Good.
I willingly say my friends and life was better in Sec 3. And I saw some sembalance of light and started studying. Doin my homework used to be an achievement.
Sec 4 was largely the same.
I can safely say that making and keeping friends is one of my strengths.
I was friends with the outcasts. And the popular ones.. Hehheh. This may seem arrogant but sod off.
Unoffical counselling I did a lot.
Everything from BGR to feuds between people.
WOO! So proud of myself.
Poly was a new beginning. I scraped into my course. The COP was 16. I had 16.
Ain't bad. Some had 9 or 6. And I'm in the same class as you.
Haha.. No offense. If you're like Gerald. Can take hints so damn well. Nothing malicious intended.
The phrase hit the ground running was largely an aim for me. And now that I've hit it. I gotta continue. If life was as simple as a race. I would have cheated. And i would win.
A wise guy once quoted Life is like a box of chocolates.
And i mean a wise-guy in a bad way.
The epitome of idiot. I seriously feel like bashing him up, after the comments that he thought was clever and smart. The words he said came out forced and memorised. If you quote, have something to back you up.
Then, there is another fireworks display tmr.
My goodness. New Caladonia. Where the heck is it?
If i recall correctly, it's either near/with Australia, France or England.
Haha.
And for My sake. Don't go geylang.
I miss playing first keyboard.
Cheers.