Obligatory remarks spark an redundant sense in me.
While largely an irritant it's dangerously addictive. Like THAT's old man attraction to Subatex.
The last train announcement has never been heard so many times.
It's time to cut down on that outings.
Hearing of Exams is both expected and repetitious.
I spent MY day preparing for a 10-minute spectacle.
I apologise in advance. But It was'nt worth the wait.
Like the phrase goes. The journey is better than the destination.
Or something along those lines.
The company was good, The environment paltry.
The trip enjoyable, The wait suffocating.
The fireworks ordinary. It sparked no amount of interest.
Nevertheless, before I face some form of critisicm.
The
outing was fun. Simple, pure fun. It's always fun.
Interweaving with the unending crowd makes me, Quite crudely, bloody hell vexed and tired.
Cakes from Secret Recipe are supposed to be addictively extravagant.
While the latter is true, The former has been cast down to cake pits.
Let's try not to play Devil's advocate.
Maybe I was just was'nt hungry, or I was fatigued.
But, It was collectively either too sweet, creamy and/or both.
Haha.
Besides, I'll add to my already imposing weight. So, Nix,Nyet,Nein for anymore.
I thought initially SR was a wannabe high-class dessert cafe.
Judging from Kenny's Compliments, I now think otherwise.
NOTE this is not my Comments. I dare'nt say anything.
The day was'nt all bad. No days ever are.
For once, I had a 10-game winning streak. No doubt, dechipering would'nt be the requisite here.
While Kenny can come out all the excuses he wants. Facts are facts.
We took PICTURES!
Including an retarded/vulgar picture.
Sorry for that. I really could'nt find any suitable adjectives.
haha.. Rite Cal?
New Caladonia proved it's worth.
Cheers.