Reubeeee! is how I'm commonly called in school. At least by 2 people.
Soon ar, people like Kenny wd be calling me Champion.. Hahaha..
Anyway, Life wasen't any different today.
Dad went off to Kazhastan. Bleh.. Hope he'll be safe.
ONE MAN MISSION!
I went early to school to study.. Or least attempt to study, when a damn interesting book stood in my way la.
Later went to eat.
What I could not fanthom is how buying the wrong food, spending about $1 more on food and walking in the hot sun can be somehow coincide with a bad day.
Relax man..
At least the 3 had fun.. Go watch Tokyo Drift. Chey.. Got exam you know?
Comm skills meeting was decent la. Learnt not to expect too much..
NO matter.
I wish Singapore, or Tampines had more interesting places. Today walk Tm ar.. Like it's damn boring. Not this is that. Been there.. Done That..
Next time ar. Should walk to interchange.
Anyway, Life dosen't seem different without Dad la.
But I'll miss him.. This is only the first day..
Rmb working with him that 3 months.. He showed me a side I never seen b4.. A extremely streetwise, knowledgable side..
Haha..
I admit playing Ps2 for 2 hrs today.. Def jam will kill me as I kill people ..
Haha..
LOTSA credit to Phoebs for the Photo.. Kudos to you..
Haha.. Play cam ar.. Too long already..
Like a kid with a new toy..
I realise I don't have a wishlist in my blog.
And I have so many things I wanna do RIGHT NOW.
Watch Little Britain.
Play Winning Eleven.
Perfect- DP's- Bad Day.
Read That Book.
Play Organ.
Read someone's entries.
Play with a baby.
Lol... Auntie Alice and her baby came to my hse earlier..
I wish I was here.
Stories of cute babies flying around, with nieces and babysitted babies all around.
I want to play with one too! Saw the baby once. Irresitable.
Whew!
Cheers.