I should have more days like this.
I got bloody angry today.
At myself mostly. NO argument there. At econs teacher.
C+..?? D+ for project?? What the heck? Was I that bad?
I could state a million excuses.
But it turned out to be a silver lining in that grey-tinged cloud.
I was so angry I went to the library alone and studied for 4 hours. 4-8.
Woo! I supposed that did me some good.
I finally met Hong Wei. Like good ol' days. It was damn fun.
Now I'd better get an A for OB. Or it'll all be naught.
I'd better get an A for CSA. I'd better get an A for Commskills. No bloody Cs.
Anger turns out to be good for me. I hardly get angry anyway. Somebody anger me.
Ok.. That was nonsense.
The day started good. I beat Rory. I got A for summative test. That news was refreshing.
It's the last day of Sem. Too bad. I rmb what Azhari said bout poly life passing faster then you could say " Stick to security, Kala". Hahaha.
Tis' true.
My group of friends are good. I'm beginning to see creaks and cracks. That's all.
Tis regular ranting refers to no one.
I'm still mad about Econs.
Study Time!
This has got to be my worst post ever.
Cheers.