I hope it was fun-fair.
06 August 2006
I provide fun for kids half my size. And it's damn tiring.
The damn cans and that disfigured stereofoam cube-like-thing.
I had to run bent double for 1 hour non-stop, placing the milk cans, the box, explaining the game asking how old the child was, patiently waiting for the oh-so-cute and blur kids to throw the tin,
encourage the kids.
Whew!

I did pretty good, I guess. A LOT of credit to Phil oso. We were both bloody sweating afterthe 2 hrs lo. But, It's done man.. And It was a success!
NO help from Philip. Mann.. He was a unbridled pain.
HOW can ANYBODY be so IRRITATING!
I pity the other 2 Chors.
haha.


NO probs.

Also, went out with Calvin on Sat. Found out I had to do poster thing. Bleh..
He so kindly waited and followed me everywhere. His blog for very intricate details.

I found out that Calvin LOVES to help.
He helped me in this blog, accounting when he was sick, and the poster. WOW!
Maybe he's just bored. But thanks anyway.

I spent 4 hours on the poster and almost $40 on that day.

I also found out that looks aside. The Teletubbies are horribly indecisive and most have their priorities sorted in mishmash.
NO matter. I'm not the exception.



WooHoo! So proud of my art! Even tho it looks just decent I LOVE IT!
ART leh.


Cheers.
~R.Ho, 11:54 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives