This lesson's decked in a purplish glow.
I'm having fun doing whatever.. While Teach rambles on.
Everybody's having fun.. Funny fun.
Reading Valencia's blog..
Apparently, we're boring, in the last class and not attractive.
Heh-Heh. The cons of an online diary.
Expected though. NObody loves new people straight away.
Size does matter. I've learnt that today. A fat-free regime is never possible. But everybody's conscious about one thing or another.
While in the lard case. It's more often then naught.
We Scrutinise blogs. Wrinkling our brows, attempting to read in between one's lines.
It's mildly interesting for a change. Until when that scrawny underworked head of ours start to creak from either misuse or a lack of oil. And unless we really like the victim (so-called) we continue. (This isn't my lines)
In lesson now. Exams are coming. I should stop. But it's too darn fun.
And while I engage in Rants. It's time to read more archives.
Cheers.