Man U above par Espacio.
08 August 2006
MAN U!!!!
I have to blog about this la..
Man U have been my passion since K2. Ever since that fateful day my older bro introduce me to this team.
Never regreted it.
From the time I was scared of the good skills of the " Big black man" of Arsenal.
From the time Mark Hughes, Peter Big Dane, Ronny Johnsen, Henning Berg, Jespar Blomqvist.
YEA!
To scared of the next superstar Chelsea will buy.
To Wayne Rooney, Kieran Richardson, Guiseppe Rossi, Michael Carrick.

Man U for life man..

I rmb watching to 1999 treble season. Yea.
The pure feeling of unbridled elation when Man U scores.
The horrible gut-wrenching feeling when we lose. (Boro 4 Man u 1)

I think at $18.6 million is a tad to ex for Carrick
I also think he's gonna do his darnest to earn every penny back.

CAn't wait for new season..
Every week match. Never missed one.
YEA!
GO Man U!

Cheers.
~R.Ho, 12:08 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives