My mind's in a whirl.. When I typed blogger.com I thought of Uniform Resource Locater.Stupid CSA.
Anyway.
Something I wanted to blog about.
I may be wrong but.
I noticed that a lot of Male bands and/or singers frequently write songs on the love of their lives. How girls, women have transformed them. How their endless incessent pursuit of one of the opposite gender often ends in tragic consequence with no rose at the end..
Only perhaps a dying daffodil clutched to his chest.How they would do anything for the girl..
Blahblahblah..
I also noticed a lot of Female bands and/or singers frequently write songs on not-so-respectful issues about men.How men are idiots, that they can get a man to do anything, that men are insensitive boorish morons. That frequently laugh at the pursuit of man, pounding it into the dust, showing how pathetic men really are.
Blahblahblah
Now we know where the dying daffodil came about.
Before I face eternal damnation , read my earlier post.
If you're still gonna damn me - I'm sorry.
But HAH, prove me wrong.
Why is it so? I was listening to some classics and this "issue" was been around long enough.
NOw? It's getting worse.
One example. Just the Girl( guy) and that song which i hate. "I forget the name" haha..
WHY? I have never personally heard a song of a female band praising a guy. If you have. Contact me.If you have heard of guy bands praising girls, don't contact me. There'll be so much.. It'll be spam.
Controversy may spark. It always does.
I may be bias.. Haha.. But When I was a child. erm.. a child. as in below 1.20 metres tall.I hated the way girls used their femininity as some sort of leverage. To get us guys to do whatever.
Maybe chivalry was there back then.
Why? Were we weak and stupid and sub-minded? Were girls the same age supposedly had matured faster and thus could manipulated us to their will?
Why? More questions. Questions that don't normally rock my brain.. It just came out.
Why? Why do some girls say "All Men Are Evil/insensitive/unfaithful" in front of Men? Do they not see the consequences? Do they think that just because emotion isn't shown it would be the end of it? Do they *gasp* think it's amusing?
Why? Is that balance so unequal that women will ultimately dominate?
Why? Do women think that if emotion is not there, it never occured? Do they know songs do hurt some parties who have experienced the real negativity of their lyrics?
Why? Why? Why?I could start on the Women's Right's thing. NOthing against it. But I would be classified permanantly as an MCP.
So many questions.. I must really sound like a Male-ish idiot.
Yes, I am Male. NO doubt bout it. There is no need to check.
Books, Literature, Songs, Art are supposedly from the soul. So is the Soul such a place of intent?
Someone once wrote the the "Woe of Man".
One starts to wonder.
Does Man mean Man?
Cheers.