Soul refreshing.
02 August 2006
There isn't much to blog about..
But good news is abounding. One OB project down. One economics due this week is done. I passed Accounting. Survey only needs carrying out. Watch out, you below twelve Child.
Comm skills is going fine. 1 Project left. FOP is coming.
What I blog is mostly bout school. Cuz that's what's happening. SO don't ask me to blog bout other stuff.
Like history.
Will do it when I'm feeling nostalgic.

I still need to do econs.
But stress is lifting.

I, however am still worried about the funfair thing.
I wanna watch Little Britain.
I'm gushing about whatever's available in my mind now.

I can't wait for Fri. Bring controller and crackers and we'll have a bomb.

I wanna play micropool with Kenny. And Calvin. And Gerald And Valencia..
Haha.

I need some Jazz.

Cheers.
~R.Ho, 9:49 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives