Tiredy. A stinkin' 5-10 mins away.
05 August 2006
Whew.. I'm damn tired mann..
But man U match coming in an hour!
CARRICK!!!!
Today's focal point is FOP.

NO prob.. There's still the whole day to banter..

I lovve OB lecture.
Firstly, the topic is damn interesting. It's in the quiet morning and I have my coffee.
The aircon is heavenly. The seats are only half-filled. It's best of all QUIET!
Unlike Mr Koh's lecture. Poor guy.

Then on to Mac with Rory's idea of a funky, fun-filled class outing.
Well, the idea was there.. That's bout all I can say.. Haha.

I had to go do econs. Turned out to be do game.
Winning eleven rocks man.. All must agree.
And Valencia scoring the winning goal with Beckham had to be the crowning glory.. Haha...
Calvin AND Gerald must go train first.

Anywy, they then demanded I play a song.
Oh well..

Econs was stony. Our teach could pass a lie detector test man...
Look at that calmness!

Now ar..
To:
Gerald.
Hey man. Don't worry about FOP thing. I also wanna apologise bout our persisitancy. Could see you're were kinda torn between both worlds. If you can't explain it don't bother. We won't bother you with any religious matters. Also, sorry with that stupid England-ish message. A bit poor in taste la. Could tell you didn't like it. SORRY!

Calvin.
Hey man. It's not all bout the show lah. I know that.. No worries if you don't want to go.
We should'nt force anyway.
Sorry for the persistancy again.
Go "k" next time ar..

Kenny.
YO! Thanks for coming dude.. Again not blaming anyone.
But the damn Macdonald ar. is a damn 5-10mins away. Or 500-600 Metres.
But is fun la.
Thx for coming la.. Even tho for you a bit awakard.

So Sorry everybody. In case.
Valencia no need write la.
She was with me until she at the end run away leave me for myself..
Haha.. Jk.. No worries. Again.

Woo! Carrick time!

Cheers.
~R.Ho, 12:22 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives