Back and there again' By..
27 September 2006
Sky paints a grey.
Smile paints a yellow.

Boyy. I change so fast.

Haha.
I'm going swimming again.
40 laps I did that time.
Yawn.
Never again.
20 will do.

Another heart stopping moment at 2.30am.
to 4.30.
Hmm.
Valient fight by Benfica.
Man U won.
Big deal if you play like that.

Virtual Reading I can handle.
But a draw with them?
Bleh.
Get Hargreaves, Torres, Gattuso, De Rossi, Zlatan, Beckham even.
Get rid of Richardson. My goodness. Give me N'Zong Bia any day.

Panzers, Starwars, Fm, Sims, Rome, Godfather, Matrix, O2jam, Bond, Swat, Pes.
Yawn.
Right now I prefer to clean the house.

Even more so, dawdle on Hannah Montana.

Cheers.
~R.Ho, 11:33 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives