I have a heavy feeling in my gut.
Maybe I'm just hungry.
Anyway, I found out I love to write.
Hmm..
Maybe socialogy really's my thing.
I have a ton of words weighing on my head. And my chest.
There is so much to write!
Haha.
But I can't.
Damn. Must be laziness.
Satirical, Sick, Scandalous, Scorn.
That's four down.
Sorry.
Anyway, on to sense.
Val's coming back today. That's good. I guess.
I'm so looking forward to Monday.
With Cal organising. Should'nt be a hitch.
Also, Yawn..
Like the third time I've mentioned.
I'll be off to China on Tues.
3rd Oct. 11.15 the flight departs.
If my memory serves me decently.
12th Oct I'll b bck.
The return's flight like 1 +?
There.
I got the tickets.
MI 916, 3rd Oct, 1115.
And.
MI 913, 12 Oct, 1305.
Damn. It's Silkair.
That ain't normal.
Heard I'll be staying in a 4 star hotel. And some village.
Alternating.
Not sure really.
Pretty sure it's China 4 though.
I've been to Hilton Tokyo.
I gotta get that image out!
Or I'll be severely disappointed.
I won't say I've lived the high life.
But I never had to worry about food.
So I wonder how it feels like.
Like some rich bastard I sound like now.
I wonder.
Chopin's something is entertaining me now.
There's Ravel, Tychosvosky, Schumann so on..
Speaking of Piano.
It was great fun chatting with Hong Wei again.
We were supposed to go table tennis.
Hell. Like nobody was there.
WE chatted like old.. Yea. Old times.
What a great friend. Would'nt want to lose him.
We worked together for 1 1/2 months. Saw him Every single day.
Wow..
Working was boring. Like a fun rating, on a scale of 1 to 20 of... 2.
He made it a decent 15.
heh.
I'll cherish him.. Blahblahblah. He hates this sentimental bull.
So do I, outrightly.
Now. It's time for dinner.
Cheers.