My friend asked. "Who's Kudos?"
Haha..
Anyway. Day did'nt start off as I hoped.
To get the ball rolling, val got really mad..
That was horrible.
Understandable though.
Then calvin and I got mad.
Understandable.
When you get bullshit like weather reports and trips to malaysia.. It's hard not to get a tad frustrated.
I was hell worried. With Cal's anything's and val's cold silence.
So I hopefully, did solve the problem.
This will definately have it's recurring effects.
I suspect Rachel had much to do about lightening val's mood.. Kudos to her.
Thus, I propose that I would organise the next trip.
And some could help. If one get's angry over lousy organisation.
They could help me, namely her.
And frankly I'm sick of indecisiveness.
I've blogged bout it once.. A while ago.
Creaks and Cracks and what nots.
Well..
That's bout enough of the Sally sorry sob stories.
Sentosa has hell fun, even with Chee How and Xuewen not being there.
Is indecisiveness contagious?
Anyway, the beach was cool. Not crowded. Main attraction for me.
Fun predominately trimphed over bad blood and tempers.
Of course! Have you ever seen teletubbies on television and seen Po lambasting the gutless Lala?
Not likely.
Friends have weaknesses, YOU have yours. I have mine.
It's the matter of spreading the butter over the cracks and learning to co-exists in an attempt to satisfy our social needs.
Nobody's perfect. But today was fun.
I hope and pray that all bad blood is resolved. All tempers forgotten. All arguments decided upon.
Forgiveness pouring out like an overflowing cup of crystal clear water. With each drop that taints the ground, a piece of "bad" is removed, hereby santifying it and renewing into it's utter wholesomeness.
Forgiveness and apologies, will they run rampant?
The latter already has. Now it's time for YOUR former to catch up.
Cheers.
Personal Message: Collaboration will help.
What the heck you've learnt OB for anyway?