Life. And I'm not dead yet.
18 September 2006
Pish Posh.
What results. Way below expectations.

2 Cs, 1 C+, 1B+, 1 Distinction.
Gpa: 2.8.

Come on. At least 3.
Please!
Eh. Well. After studying. Bleh.

It's been decent hols so far.
Decided to talk about my life.
I haven't updated in a bit. With nary a reason.

The main highlight of yesterday was Man U's loss to Arsenal.
Grr... Why? Oh. And I played the drums in practice.

Love the drums. The "too noisy" phrase does'nt apply there.
Where the fun in playing keyboard if I have to continue toning down?
My creativity is being stifled, that's what I feel basically. And the FIRST damn time I played in the main hall. I screwed it up!

I was so damn bloody scared!
Hence, I played at a severe minimum. Fearing critisicm from Doris and CLEMENT.
Damn man.. They never called me up again.
I can play much BETTER!
It's always, TOO MUCH, TOO NOISY, TOO BORING, TOO BANGING.
Hell..
Sorry la. I was self- taught. or rather. .
Can't you just me have fun?

Eh.
anyway, I'm on something like an exercise regieme.
I'm trying to lose weight. HehHeh.
Every Mon/Wed/Fri i go swimming with Cal.
Mann.. This is boring.
I'm to 25 laps now.
Heck, there's gotta be some good in it.

Cal has been real fun these hols.
And Jeeren is so cute., it should be illegal.
Heh.

Lastly, Got a new/old phone.
8168 8911. If you haven't been informed.

Ho Hum.

Cheers.
~R.Ho, 8:38 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives