"The world's best assassin sauntered out."
Heh.
The days seem to fly by. Reminiscing of post O levels.
Seez a bit unvaried. Unhealthy even.
Fun only lasts that long.
I wanna stick in Malaysia and race.
I read Ecc. Turns out ol' King Sol initially could'nt figure out the meaning of life.
So heck with it.
When you see a church and think Requiem you know u've controlled Mr.47 long enough.
At least I finished it.
To cut short this story, holidays are boring, unexciting.
Somebody give me something to do. Monotone is.. but an anticlimax.
I look forward with bated breath the match against Tot.
I remember the match against Saturday team.
I scored. Times like this come sparingly.
Confidence is something so valuable.
Can 6 Oct come any sooner?
It will never if I continue wasting time. I once wished I had more time.
Turns out the simple truth of time is by yourself.
I never liked sleeping excessively. Live and Let die.
I miss the tel. Dread the un-miss.
And apologies for wasting my time.
Cheers.