Simple II'
11 September 2006
I was so bored I decided to compose a song!
Ironically, on how boring my day is.

I had a boring day,
I had a boring day,
I had a.....

A
h heck.
I hence fell into a dark abyss of .. something.

Stupidly ironically, ( again)
I had a pretty great day!

My Goodness, I like Simei.'
For today at least.

I did everything I wanted to do today.

Exercise, Relax, Not watch TV /com/ps2.

5 laps ... seezz..
Was Kinda decent. Puts considerable EASE on my mind though.
That paradise Calvin brought me to was peaceful, almost tranquil.
It was quiet.. It basically had a very wholesome feel.
I miss that non-feeling. Where there's no impending thoughts about the clothes I need to hang, exams, younger brothers.
I was at peace!
Good peace. Not the six feet under kind.

Calvin was great fun.
The two fatties go swimming and relax. Ha!
Argue about soccer. Played that B&B game and J.Park.

Mann. Today was awesome. Forget my earlier lines. They were stucked-in nonsense.

I wanna go back. While there are no fruit trees, that was My Garden of Eden.

Cheers. Or did I dream it?
~R.Ho, 11:17 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives