Exams are over?
So what?
I got mad on Thursday, I got mad on Friday.
And I hardly get mad.
ON thursday,
There was hardly any warmth with the LESSER teachers I met.
My closer friends were not there.
I was made to walk a round in that maddening rain while waiting for a decision.
It wasn't heavy or light, it was just horrible.
Brothers cheered me up. I forgot about em.
I rushed to breakfast on Friday, anticipating home visits.
I rushed back, anticipating three home visits.
I got my house ready, anticipating three, fun-filled home visits.
I waited to 1. I called at one. Turns out they were coming at 2, 3, and 3.30.
I asked them to come at 11.30.
How can I not get mad?
They made it up to me..
Thankfully. No offense to either of them.
Saturday was much better.
Met Eugene or Zhipang and Nixon.
Boy. It was great. It always was great, is great.
There's soccer tomorrow.
And now.
Cheers.