Big Ugly Rants'
28 October 2006
I love Lighthouse Evangalism.

Ahh, the sancturary is a perfect description.
A real house of God. I can tear down all facades and faces and really enjoy myself.

I want to go there everyday. Churchie.

There is no brothers, no parents, no friends.

No obnoxious drummer to deal with, no gossiping vocalists to contend with, no worrisome moments from high expectations, no faces.

Lovely, Lovely.

I've seriously contemplated quitting the band and joining lighthouse.
As in SERIOUSLY.

But there's my Mum, Dad, Bros Auntie Mei.

Damn lifetime thing.

BIttersweet fruit.

I seriously don't know why I act all arrogant in church. I'm just shy la.

I WANNA QUIT! ( This may be some spur of the moment thing yea?)

I wanna be friendly, I wanna hang out with church peeps.
BUT, we can't seem to connect.

NO insults intended
but YI can't seem to carry out intelligent conversations.

Inside, I sometimes feel like so,
I WANNA QUIT PKC. ( As of Above)


I love school. Why can't I love church?
I wanna sing and praise and worship freely, I wanna give my whole life to God.

Heh.. Only He knows what's right now.

Damn faces.

Woo for lighthouse!

Cheers.
~R.Ho, 9:41 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives