Cruel Irony.
The fine line of Chinese and Chinese.
That particular group of people, seemingly in their own space. With heated conversations on the higher level.
Not intellectually.. the higher level. Level up.
I try third person. Yet, my own comes from experience. As one always say, Experience counts.
I sat perpectuating, the intellectually-starved lines flew many and far between.
With vituperations littering each crimson-dripped sentence. Too liberal, they use these words too liberally these days.
The days of old left in the decadent past. Where signs of manners and courtesy, long scorned and gone.
The cruel cringe. When one touches on the topic of his own man, it can cause controversy.
While I attempt to gather smiles when one of which produces a accented filled sentance.
Accuented, accented, all of which comes out.
The pain is obvious, the range is needed too.
Pain. The most hilarious presumption in the history of insulted intelligence. I cringe.
Where most seem junkerted in computer shops, where them immerse themselves in virtual worlds where they seem something.
Conversations are no more, instead one looks into his virtual world and discuss.
Cruel irony by me.
A fine red line. I agree.
Live and let learn, or I try to.
Git.
Cheers.