Lazy Thursday'
09 November 2006
Ohh.
I skipped Sociology.

Heck. 2 hours ain't worth it.

But, what a lazy afternoon.
Fm, agapella's, movies ..
Ho hum.

I attended a funeral yesterday night.
It made me realise the fragility of life.

Yes, we all know of that.
It made me re-realise.

I hate funerals, for reasons obvious. Dark gloomy ceremonies .
I wonder who dresses the corpse.
Sick job.

I have Grace's company for the whole afternoon.
Tis a bit of a surprise. It's terribly refreshing .

Chatting with her always makes me do soul-searching.
And she's giving me a ton of agapella songs.


Apart from everything, Man U lost again.
Like what else is new?
Only to some lousy low-life team from the Midlands.

Bleh.

Anyway, something to look forward to.

TOMORROW! going to vivo.
I need stuff. And money too.

Sooooooo looking forward.
Damn class tomorrow.

Cheers.
~R.Ho, 4:19 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives