Utmosting'
29 November 2006
Sex for dinner; Death for breakfast.
Bond quote.

Nah, not for me.
But circumstances, like my dropping eyelids have led me to lead a ho-hum lifestyle.
Early nights, homework in mornings.

Where's Phoebs when I need her?
She seems to wake me up sometimes.

Anyway, on to the "my-goodness-I-saw-a-soccer-superstar!" section.

I saw Pele.
Pele.
Wow.
Pele-ri-fic.

For the benefit of those who are so terribly unfortunate not to have known this man.
He' s the Athletic of the Century.
That's kinda good!

haha.

Also, the greatest soccer player of all time.
NO arguably here.

He came to TP.
haha. I wanted his autograph. Got some decent pics in.

Was'nt all fun though.
Idiots behind me kept insulting the U-9,11,13,15 while they were playing soccer.
The rare unfortunate moments I peered over my shoulder, faced me, was a fat obnoxious Chinese Bumbling Boisterious Bungling Ugly Fool.

Bet he can't even kick a ball.

The Under 9-15s were pretty good.
If one actually notices their simple techniques.
Ball control, shooting.
Mighty Decent.

It was dead fun though. Pele is even bigger than Ronaldinho, Beckham and Rooney put together.

School's decent. I better start studying.
Nixon and Germaine's sleeping over. Great stuff.

Utmosting.
Sigh.

Oh, and Val, Get well soon.

Cheerio.
~R.Ho, 7:42 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives