I've been very bitter lately.
Or rather. Now.
Excuse my biting tone.
I'm a cheerful guy. But there is no need to doodle my daily joys on this blog.
It's for mostly bad stuff.
Basically.
I like most people, I will help you if you broke your leg and needed to cross the PIE.
As I said before, Pardon my Iniquities.
Act cool.
Oh, thou words siketh my soul.
I don't like Grace.
I don't like her when they talk cause I don't laugh about jokes about red string.
Or jokes via stupid actions.
I do find them juvenile.
There. You're been thinking again.
The Sic'me word.
Forget it and wander.
They say sticks and stones will break my bones and names will never hurt me.
How true.
Names instead make me want to hurt people.
That's worse.
The topic of Cos can be adrupt. But there is this retreat thing again.
Jason, Gilbert, Grace. C-hin-sey.
Smile and laugh at Naruto?
Canter to the tune of Charged Enthusiam?
There, It's creeping in again.
And again, I apologise.
But hit me.
Come on.
Tres Bien.