Memoirs'
03 January 2007
It's been a while.
Up to post 90.

I just returned from the Philipines, hence the delay.
It was certainly a far cry from JAP, ENG,SWI and so on.
It was enjoyable though.

1st day, fly.
Singapore-Manila-Cebu.
Clem was sick.

Stupid buggers at CEBU PACIFIC almost didn't let us on board.
Eh, well.

2nd day, Nic sick. ( Good Graciousness)

3rd day, erm..
Forgot really.

Pastor Cleto brought us around, together with Sister Dolores, Given and Precious.
What cool names.

Anyway, Pastor Cleto is like in charge of the churches in the Visayas region. So thats about 40 to 50 churches.

He's damn funny, very cheerful guy. A pleasure being with him.

Well, basically my holiday turned into a mission trip.
Dad, who somehow became a Reverand was asked to preach at the youth camp there, they had this banner. Big huge thing - "Welcome Reverand Victor Ho and Family"
Haha..

Den Mum was asked to preach at the children ministry.
Pastor's calling.
Whew.
Den dad preached again on Sunday.
I became songleader that day while clem played keyboard.

Veryvery eventful.
Bloody damn!

Ah wells, it the trip was not bad.
just a bit unexpected.

The only HOLIDAY highlight was that I got to Jet-ski.
And it was so cool.
I hour alone, can go anywhere, no boundaries.

Woo!

My ramblings end.

Cheers.
~R.Ho, 12:36 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives