In other phrases'
03 February 2007
Highlights litter my day "since-my post".

Let's ponder.
  1. Singapore match
  2. Learning guitar
  3. Disastrous messaging
For 1.
Calvin has explained it quite quaintly.
Nicely put, not too long and a pleasure to read.

In short, the match was awesome.
Phoebe should have went.
Apparently, she's giving me a lot of reason to kill her.
Hah.

Henceforth, no . 2.
Guitar gives me something different.
Peoply different? I don't know yet.
I can learn guitar in so many other places.
Yet I choose and will stick to nice-church-in-a-factory.

ThereThus. No 3.
My messaging skills apparently need polishing.
Squeak.

Lastly, No.X.
I feel discouraged.
I cannot guarentee a positive response nor a response-inducing question.
While i scrutinise between every line, each leads me to more discouragement.
There is no need for scrutinising for encouragement, they're mostly fake.
WHY?
I might be turning into irony itself.
I'm gonna crash.

CHEERS LA.
~R.Ho, 8:53 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives