I hope I've satisfied your blogging appetite.
Or rather.
My blogger appetite.
Once upon one time, I was asked to name a hexagon of friends.
It goes like this, write your closest friends on each side of a hexagon.
I wrote Philemon, Eugene, Hong Wei, Japheth, Phoebe, Valencia and Calvin.
I may have missed out one.
If your name is not inside, well, it is a hexagon, not a circle.
Now, I know people like seeing their own names here, so here they are.
A glowing tribute to them.
Or rather, to those who actually read this blog.
Phoebe - We'd only grew closer in the past few years.
To think we knew each other since Day 1.
We celebrated V day together too.
She reads my mind.
I'd hope we grow closer.
Calvin - We met last year.
Surprising how close we got.
Connectivity bar none, similar interests.
Very Cheerful, Too cheerful
I'd hope we'll be better friends.
Valencia - Meetings same as above.
Surprising blahblah. Great Christian.
Very embracing.
bubbling enthusiam has a name.
I'd hope we'll be better friends.
Eugene may read my blog. I doubt so.
Oh well, I'm becoming musical mad.
Lovely Noise, In the park, Forevermore, Hear this praises.
This week.
I promised myself once I would write the songs I played here.
Well finally
, to the rest whose names are not here.
It is a hexagon.
Also, A shining tribute to 1b21.
To Adelyn, Jayne, Christina, Faathima, Michelle C., Michelle K., Sherilyn, Shin Yi, Raymond, Samantha, Valencia, Rory, Jenny, Geraldine, Soo Kei, Chee How, Kah Long, Kenny, Calvin, Xuewen, Gerald.
Did I get that right.
Kudos to all of you. For.. good stuff.
Yeah.
Now that all that is done.
I'll revert.
Cheers!